Friday, April 11, 2014

Golden Rose Holiday 87


Zdravo svima! Nisam stigla da slikam nešto novije jer učim za ispite, pa ću vam pokazati ovaj divan teksturac iz zimske "Holiday" kolekcije :) Slike su od januara, zato su mi nokti kratki ;)


Hello everyone! I didn't have time to take pictures of the nails I'm currently wearing because I'm studying for exams, so I'm going to show you this beautiful textured polish from the winter edition of "Holiday" polishes :) The pictures are taken in January, hence the short nails ;)


Iako mi je ovo omiljena Golden Rose kolekcija ikada ( hvala Mariji što me je "navukla" na njih ;) ), moram da priznam da mi se u početku nisu sviđali mat teksturci, tj. sviđali su mi se u bočici ali ne toliko na samim noktima. Nekako sam navikla na šljokice koje se nalaze u onim običnim i baš one daju samom laku neki sjaj. Međutim, ova boja je prelepa, nemam ništa slično u svojoj kolekciji i posle nekoliko dana nošenja sam navikla na taj mat izgled, baš je nekako zimski ;)

Even though this is my favourite Golden Rose collection ( thanks to Marija for getting me hooked on them ;) ), I must say that I didn't like the matte finish at first, I mean I liked how the colours looked in the bottle, but not so much on the nails. I'm used to those chunks of glitter that you can find in the "normal" ones and I think that because of those glitter the polish is more beautiful and it shines perfectly. However, this colour in particular is absolutely gorgeous, I haven't got anything similar in my collection and after few days of wearing it I got used to the matte finish, it's very winterish ;)



Košta oko 220 dinara i stvarno je postojan, što volim kod ove kolekcije. Na slikama nosim 2 sloja laka, bez nadlaka. Slike su slikane uz pomoć blica.

The price is around $2.7 and it's very long lasting, which I love about this collection. I'm wearing 2 coats, without top coat. All pictures are taken with flash.

Kako se vama dopada? :)
Do sledećeg puta,
j

How do you like it? :)
Until next time, 
j



No comments:

Post a Comment