Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Avon Ultra Color Matte lipsticks (swatches + video)



Zdravo drage moje! Evo jednog brzinskog posta o liniji karmina iz Avon-a kojom sam oduševljena! Činjenica je da više volim mat karmine od onih "normalnih" sa sjajem, tako da me je ova linija odmah privukla :)
 U nastavku možete pogledati swatcheve i video ;)


Hello my lovelies! This is going to be a very quick post about a new lipstick line from Avon that I'm very impressed with! It's a fact that I prefer matte lipstick to normal, shiny ones, so naturally I fell in love with these ones!
 You can see the swatches down below! :)

Počećemo od najsvetlijih i ići ka tamnijim :) Za sada ima 10 boja i mislim da svako može pronaći onu koja mu odgovara. Svoje utiske ću pisati na engleskom ispod svake slike za svoje strane čitaoce, a vas ću zamoliti da pogledate video o ovim karminima koji se nalazi na kraju posta, kao i na mom YouTube kanalu jer sam tamo sve lepo objasnila :) I puno bi mi značilo kad biste me i tamo zapratili :) 
Pa, da pređemo na swatcheve!


We'll start from the lightest and eventually go to the darkest ones :) There are 10 colours in this collection (for now) and I think that everyone can find the right shade. 
I like how the packaging is matte and I think that it's more secure because it really "pops" when you close it, so you needn't be afraid whether it is going to open on its own. 
The application is smooth and even though they are matte they aren't drying out your lips. And I think that you'll get a more "matte" effect if you lightly kiss a piece of paper right after the application, it's going to get rid of that shine that may appear.
 They are also very affordable, the price is around $4 here in Serbia :)  
I uploaded a video on these lipsticks on my YouTube channel but since it's in Serbian I'm going to write my thoughts about each colour below the picture :)
 So, with that being said, let's get into swatches now, shall we? :) (all pictures are taken with flash because it's very rainy where I live these days and the lightning is terrible)

1. Matte Blossom


The lightest shade in the collection, but a very pretty pink. It's a shame that it's not so pigmented, I recommend applying a lip pencil before applying the lipstick :)

2. Matte Peach


A very pretty peachy colour. It would look perfect in summer on tanned skin :) 

3. Matte Nude


Out of all the light shades, I like this one the most because it's very natural and pigmented and it goes well with my skin colour :)

4. Matte Fuchsia


Say hello to my favourite ;) Perfectly pigmented fuchsia colour! I just love these kind of shades on my pale skin, and it also makes my teeth look more white ;)

5. Matte Rose


A bit darker peach colour. I think it would look nice on girls with warmer skin tones :)

6. Matte Melon


A lovely melon shade :)

7. Matte Mauve


Very pigmented mauve colour. I think it would look great on both warm and cool skin tones :)

8. Matte Ruby


A very pretty rosy-red colour with an excellent pigmentation :)

9. Matte Merlot


A lovely burgundy colour, perfect for autumn :)

10. Matte Grape


I just fell in love with this shade! A combination of burgundy and brown, perfect for autumn and winter & it looks amazing on pale skin ;)

I za kraj, pogledajte video ;)


Kako se vama dopada? :)
Do sledećeg puta,
j

How do you like it? :)
Until next time, 
j



5 comments:

  1. blossom mi je sladak, ali baš izgleda suh i slabije pigmentiran, šteta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jako je lep, ali steta sto su im te svetlije nijanse uvek najmanje pigmentovane :/

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grape je moj favorit! Stvarno izgleda fenomenalno.

    ReplyDelete